- Fix database json loading using deprecated keyword encoding.
- Add support for externally provides serial class, this enables solutions that do not use a pySerial compatible serial port. The given serial class must support in_waiting, read, write, open, close.
- Fix issue that write would modify parameter type of passed parameters.
- Fix issues with write chaining.
- Support receiving strings that exceed MAX_PP_PARM_LEN.
- Add IP Address parameters to database.
- Added mechanism to reduce CPU load with the new serial port handling.
- Fixed dump mode (broken due to new serial port handling).
- Fixed bug in string handling.
- Return parameters now contain the requested type when they are custom types (PP_TYPE_FLOAT, PP_TYPE_SINT16, PP_TYPE_BSINT16).
- Changed database to return copy of dict, so modifcations to a parameter won’t influence ‘new’ request of that parameter.
- Added support for propar broadcast messages (using
- Improved database performance upto 400 times.
- Data will now be read from serial port in chunks, when there is more data available. This speeds up the processing and keeps buffers clear.
- Support for unchained multiple parameter propar read messages.
parm_namefields to output parameters of
read_parameters, when they are present in the request parameters.
- Added experimental support for Propar ASCII. Can be enabled with
master.propar.mode = propar.PP_MODE_ASCII(mode is set to
- Changed formatting for debug messages to:
TX/RX (Length): Data.
- Fixed bug in reading strings from response message (in a chained read).
- Fixed bug in request/response matching where when re-using a master after aborting a running action (for example CTRL+C in an interactive python session), sometimes the old response to that action would match the new request.
- Reduced CPU load (set timeout of serial port in propar provider).
- Fixed issue with matching requests to responses in master. Improved
- Changed debug message to only show when flag is set.
- Compatibility improved in
master.get_nodesfunction on propar master.
- Improved propar performance, added additional dump mode.
- Fix some errors in the project description and examples.
- Initial public release.